… from Katie Nolan, Agriculture and Rural Economic Development Advisor, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Only FIVE days left to Pre-Register!
The Cities of Belleville and Quinte West, in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, are proud to host the 5th Annual Eastern Ontario Local Food Conference on November 4 and 5.
At this year’s conference:
- Book one-on-one time with a mentor. We have experts in
- Building a food processing business
- Production of high-value crops such as hops and berries
- Small business loans
- Food safety, traceability, and regulations
- Social media
- And much more… !
- Network with potential suppliers and buyers
- Meet buyers looking for Eastern Ontario product
- Learn about how Eastern Ontario is moving the bar on local food!
For full conference details and to register: www.eastontlocalfood.ca
In addition to these great sessions and a full day of networking, delegates will be treated to a Local Food Lunch featuring locally sourced dishes. A trade show will also be a feature of the conference.
Follow us on Twitter @EOLocalFood and Facebook www.facebook.com/eastontlocalfood
See you there!