Sustain Ontario has funding for a Municipal Food Policy Event and Policy Coordinator and are seeking a highly motivated, organized, analytical and dynamic summer student, preferably in a graduate level program, to work with us starting as early as June 1st, 2015.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Support the planning and implementation of two municipal food policy and local food events
- Conduct outreach and interviews with municipal food policy and local food advocates
- Research innovative local food ideas and activities to inform the development of municipal food policy resources
- Assist in the research and development of municipal and local food policy resources
- Communicate about events, initiatives and research through the Sustain Ontario website and social media