OMAFRA-sponsored Ontario Regional Food Hub Survey Infographics
With funding from the New Directions program of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, the Nourishing Communities research group has conducted two annual surveys of Ontario’s local and regional food producers, processors, distributors, and food service procurers.
From the 2016 Survey results we present infographics which cover seven areas:
- Defining and Valuing Local Food
- Food Hubs Add Value for Producers and Communities
- Expansion Opportunities for Food Hubs
- Sales and Funding Sources for Local and Sustainable Food Hubs
- Expansion Opportunities for Producers
- Expansion Opportunities for Processors and Distributors
- How to Increase Local Sales
For questions about this project, please contact Dr. Alison Blay-Palmer: ablaypalmer@wlu.