Are you interested in a local food system in Huron County?
Please attend our community meeting to learn more and share your ideas!
Where – Stanley Community Centre just west of Varna
When – Wednesday May 8th from 6pm to 9pm
Refreshments available – doors open at 5:30
Please call or email to register:
Janice Dunbar 519.482.3416 ext.2255
What we hope to achieve:
- Create unified/common understanding of a sustainable food system in Huron
- Bring learning from other rural areas engaged in sustainable food system efforts
- Build momentum and leadership for a sustainable food system in Huron County
Some questions we hope to answer:
- What does the system look like?
- What are the missing pieces?
- Who are the key players in the system?
- Where are you? How do you fit within the food system?